Company: A&D RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
A well-established Heat Pump Manufacturer has an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join their Contracting Division as a Site Manager, to be based in Cornwall
Our client provides a fully MCS accredited ground source heat pump installation service that fits with existing supply chains and client requirements. They can deliver a turnkey package and flexible contractual solutions.
They assume responsibility for the entire project, spanning the ground array, heat pump, and heat distribution system, including sizing, design, purchasing, installation, and management of sub-contractors across the three stages of the heat pump installation.
Main Purpose of the Site Manager:
Responsible for management and delivery of ground source heat pump installation projects. Educate, coordinate and supervise sub-contractors to ensure their work is to an agreed quality, is on time and meets the requirements of MCS, ECO, RHI, building regulations and meeting all contract KPI targets.
- Liaise with householders, sub-contractors, social housing landlords and company staff to ensure everyone is aware of project schedules and fully understands the installation process and what impacts it may have on property use.
- Pre and post inspecting of works, signing off completing jobs.
- Attend contract meetings with social landlords, advise on contractual requirements, valuations and health and safety issues.
- Adhere to construction phase plans including risk assessments and health and safety policies.
- Ensure all site operatives adhere to health and safety requirements.
The successful Site Manager will be dealing with Clients, social housing landlords, construction companies, social housing tenants, distributors, installers and suppliers.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to the following;
- To detail project requirements to all sub-contractors to allow them install to required standard.
- Maintain a detailed project schedule, construction phase plan and risk assessments.
- To coordinate the timing of product deliveries
- To supervise sub-contractors and deal with any issues that may arise.
- To record actual site progress and produce project valuations (usually monthly or bi-monthly) as evidence for invoicing purposes.
- To record commissioning information and verify compliance with building regulations and MCS.
- Social Housing experience
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to pre/post inspect works
- Experience managing trades (Contractors and operatives)
- Health and Safety regulations knowledge
- SMSTS Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- CSCS Card
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Salary between £28,000 - £34,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
This is a Permanent role initially on a Fixed Term Contract until end of June 2023