Salaried position. 48 hour minimum work week.
Key Contribution: The General Manager contributes to the success of McAlister’s through the direction and control of restaurant operations to ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability. The General Manager’s responsibility is to direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and supervising managers and team members.
- Ensure a High Quality Operation in line with McAlister’s Deli Operational Standards.
- Maintain sound Food and Labor Cost Controls
- Manage Team Members
- Advocate a Team Environment
- Manage Personal Development
- A minimum of a High School Diploma. Two (2) year associate’s degree or higher is desirable.
- Minimum of Two (2) years prior experience as a General Manager for a full service, quick casual, or fast food high volume restaurant.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high energy, and physically demanding environment.
- Must be able to spend 90% of working time standing.
- Must be able to spend 10% of working time sitting.
- Will be required to use all sensory capabilities such as: vision, hearing, tasting, smelling, touching, and speaking.
- Will be required to use physical capabilities such as: walking, bending, kneeling, handling, hand flexibility, reaching, squatting, crawling, lifting, climbing, and stooping.
- Must be able to lift and carry loads up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, primarily in English, with our Guests.
- Travel may be required for occasional deliveries, visits to other locations, or company meetings. The General Manager is required to have reliable transportation to meet these travel requirements.
Role: General Manager for McAlister's Deli
Apply for this job now.