Behaviour Support Assistant
£65 - £80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks working with children within the last 2 years.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Behaviour Support Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in special schools and Pupil Referral Units (PRU) based in Grantham.
This a temporary supporting role will be on a supply basis but with the possibility of longer term bookings.
The desired Behaviour Support Assistant will be supporting the following pupils:
- Students who have been excluded for anti-social behaviour and emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD)
- Student with special educational needs and disability (SEND)
- Students with school refusal: a type of anxiety which prevents them from going to school
This Behaviour Support Assistant role would be ideal for a qualified Teaching Assistants seeking their first post or equally an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge.
To be considered for the position of Behaviour Support Assistant , you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Have knowledge and passion for working with challenging children
• Have the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• Be able to employ effective and dynamic behavioural management strategies
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-houses Payroll team through PAYE
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training packing
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you are entitled to
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant interested in taking on the role of a Behaviour Support Assistant and can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of