Innereactive is looking for an Entry-Level Graphic Designer to create high-quality designs, both print and digital, for a wide range of clients as well as our own internal work. Innereactive strives to exceed client expectations with creative designs, a personable staff, and unmatched industry expertise in everything we do. Under the guidance of our Creative Team Lead, the candidate will join our fast-paced creative team and work collaboratively with copywriters, web developers, and other designers. In order to succeed and help Innereactive succeed, you will need to have a passion for design, a positive attitude, and a team-player mentality.
• Develop creative print and digital based designs using Adobe Creative Suite
• Clearly communicate constructive design feedback and recommendations with team members and clients
• Prepare finished design artwork for print production and digital implementation
• Printing, trimming, and shipping of printed design pieces
• Basic website edits on WordPress CMS
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, fine arts, or related field.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop) and a basic understanding of Premiere Pro
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of WordPress (Willing to train if willing to learn.)
• Working knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and color theory
• Working knowledge of Mac software
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work within project time constraints, remaining on budget, and meeting tight deadlines
• Attention to detail with the capability to follow multiple brand guidelines for all accounts
Innereactive is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
At Innereactive, we love our employees and are always looking for ways to reward outstanding performance. Our compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the standard Innereactive benefits package including life, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off. You even get your birthday as a paid day off!
We offer a unique and growing company culture where you can enjoy your work and advance your career. We wear jeans, eat free snacks, receive the occasional massage, and enjoy a number of company-sponsored outings. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, please submit your resume and cover letter to #removed#
Role: Entry-Level Graphic Designer
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.