Company: TANGIBLE BENEFIT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are a fast growing IT solutions provider based in London N1. We need a senior member of staff to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious plans. Last year we increased our turnover by 50% and we are now looking to implement tighter systems and process to continue this rapid growth.
You will be responsible for spearheading new initiates/improvements and managing our back office teams day to day.
This is a newly created role, reporting to the Board, you will have experience in but not limited to:
* Service delivery/KPI monitoring & analytics - adherence to SLA's
* Managing several departments - strong relationship building skills
* Devising and implementing new processes
* Sales order processing and high customer service levels
* Logistics & Transport
* Building/Facilities management
The ideal person will have:
* At least 3 years' experience in a similar position
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
* Self-motivated, flexible and hardworking