COMPANY: ROBERT HALF LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £50000 - £100000 per annum + Flexible DOE
Robert Half Legal are recruiting for a fantastic Corporate Solicitor position with an innovative and dynamic top 100 Law firm with an outstanding reputation.
You will provide business focused legal solutions across a plethora of industries in the corporate sector, maintaining and developing both existing and new relationships whilst ensuring you always provide the best levels of service.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' corporate PQE
- You will be able to work in collaboration with peers
- You will be able to demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- You will always aim to provide highest levels of service to clients, focusing on building and maintaining client relationships
- You will have good organisational skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join our client's multi-accredited practice based in Wye Valley. My client plan to get to one of the top 5 largest regional firm in the next 5 years, through organic growth and mergers. This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious professionals who are looking for progression and development to work for a firm who pride themselves on a culture of creation over maintenance.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary DOE
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Gym membership contributions
- Flexible Working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: /privacy-notice.