We are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team at Vertu Motors PLC. The Digital Marketing Executive will work across two of our Vertu Ventures business, Vansdirect and The Taxi Centre delivering Social, Digital, Radio and Print campaigns to support the brands’ Marketing Managers.
You will collaborate with our SEO, Content, Design and Development teams, writing briefs to deliver content and campaigns that reach and engage existing and new audiences and have a measurable impact on business performance.
You will also be responsible for maintaining and developing our website content and expanding functionality to deliver the best user experience for our customers. By continually analysing the competitive market and our own data, you will make recommendations to the marketing managers where we need to change or improve the digital experience for our customers.About the Role
The main duties of the role will be
- Identifying opportunities for content across the website and social media channels, writing briefs for the relevant marketing teams to deliver against
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with the activation of partnerships, including video creation and live event opportunities
- Owning the management social media channels with the objective of increasing reach and engagement month on month and year on year
- Managing website functionality – briefing new developments and BAU bug fixes through the central teams
- Briefing asset requirements into studio for a mix of marketing channels
- Producing performance reports and post campaign analysis to demonstrate results, successes and recommendations for change
- Maintaining competitor analysis reports to ensure we are always ahead of the market Supporting the development of the marketing strategy Managing the website CMS
You will be someone who is proactive, data curious and result driven. A real collaborator who is experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders. You will be a confident communicator.
We are also looking for you to have:
What you can expect
- Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work closely with SEO, PR, Content and Paid Marketing teams
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Experience managing websites via CMS
- Experience creating reports and insight from Google analytics
- Keen eye for detail and pro-active approach to problem solving
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to a competitive salary, on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry, please apply now.