Company: INTERIM HOME HEALTHCARE COMPANY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)have been called to care when they’re needed most. As a member of our staffing team, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate.
- Check patient’s vital signs and/or administer medication under a nurse’s direction.
What we’re looking for:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license from the state associated with this position required.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient’s condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location.
- A dependable approach to work and an engaging, encouraging, empathetic, and compassionate attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim HealthCare Facility Staffing, we know that vacancies and last minute call-offs don’t just impact revenue, they’re a matter of patient safety - that’s why our network of healthcare facilities and clients trust us with their openings. From support staff and MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as a strategy for stress relief.