Marketing Manager Trainee
Souldmark Enterprise has the opportunity for a Marketing career where you can grow professionally and personally. As the importance of telecommunications and technology products grows, the demand for our products is unprecedented. Due to this demand, we are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager in Training Representative to learn our different forms of Marketing to lay a foundation for a career in Sales & Marketing Management.
We offer complete training and mentoring to all employees. Within your first year, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of our marketing strategies. Plus, if you are driven and career-oriented, you won't find a better opportunity than this to advance your career in Marketing or Management because we only promote from within. With your talent and our fun, supportive, team-oriented working environment, you'll have everything you need to achieve success!
- Monitor the success of the department and make adjustments through new marketing efforts
- Train and mentor new employees or trainees
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers
- Meet or exceed the new business marketing goals
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner
- Works well with others and can provide constructive criticism to trainees
- Must be organized with good time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed marketing goals
- Guaranteed hourly pay
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly bonus opportunities
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Fast paced, exciting, fun, upbeat and positive working environment
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary base compensation and bonus structure
- Unlimited earning potential
- Trips, prizes, and recognition
Soulmark Enterprise is a high energy management firm and specializes in brand management and client acquisition. All representatives are cross-trained in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. Our focus is to grow the territory and promote representatives from within to aid in the territory management and training of future business partners.
Role: Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee
Apply for this job now.