Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
$16.00 to $18.00 hourly
If you're a self-starting and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable (A/R) Clerk, we might have a job for you! This is a long-term contract / contract to hire Accounts Receivable Clerk position and is based in the Naples, Florida area. You will thrive in this Accounts Receivable Clerk position if you are able to enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. We are seeking candidates who are looking for career growth potential, and who are capable of processing 200+ invoices per week.
What you get to do every day
- Settle bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a variety of ledgers
- Take care of payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAPJob Requirements:
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience desired
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- ERP system experience
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.