Our client is a long established contractor in the Aberdeenshire area, they have a long history of delivery of a wide range of new build, refurbishment and residential projects.
an excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Q.S to join the business in a Senior position within the commercial team.
The role requires an individual with demonstrable experience in surveying within the commercial construction arena and is seeking a long term career opportunity that can lead to managerial positions over time.
To be considered for the position you will need:
Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying (HND MIn)
- Ability to self-manage, participate as a team member, identify and prioritise key matters and facilitate acceptable and measurable results.
- Tangible experience in the key criteria required for the role requirements to demonstrate competency.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Skilled and experienced QS background in commercial construction surveying practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Desirable Criteria:
- Ability to anticipate key business matters, provide solutions, track and monitor results.
- Ability to be flexible to changing priorities.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of CVR's, Project Forecasting, results, budget control and monitoring.
- Existing knowledge of local marketplace and relationships with consultants and customers.
The successful candidate will benefit from generous remuneration including company car allowance, pension, private medical insurance, death in service benefit
To review a full written specification get in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.