Internal Recruitment Resourcer
We are one of the UK's fastest growing technical recruitment businesses. Launched in 2006, we are highly profitable and have a turnover in excess of £40 million. We work with clients both in the UK and throughout Europe, supplying across key niche industry sectors within the infrastructure markets including Rail, Power and Civil Engineering.
We are currently looking to grow our internal recruitment team with a driven individual that is self-motivated and determined to succeed in a buzzing and collaborative sales environment. You will line directly into the HR & Talent Manager, thrive under pressure, enjoy working to targets and have a real 'can do' attitude.
As a Resourcer for the Internal team you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and telephone screening candidates
- Advertising Roles
- Searching Job Boards and the database for suitable candidates
- Growing the database
- Utilising social media to attract candidates
- Strategically target passive candidates to create and develop a pipeline
- Advise the business of demographic challenges faced
- Liaise and attend meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills
The successful candidate will proactively resource for suitable sales focused candidates for our busy teams where they will train to become Recruitment Consultants. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to ascertain who the best candidates on the market are and book in interviews for the Internal Recruitment Manager/Recruiter to ensure numbers are delivered in line with the businesses growth plans for all our offices. You will have a pivotal role within the team and will be expected to be proactive, self-motivated and be able to prioritise your workload.
This role will give you a good understanding of the recruitment industry and will give you a great progression route in to furthering your career within our internal recruitment function.
Whilst not essential, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in a recruitment environment, whether it be as a 360 Recruitment Consultant or an Internal recruiter/resourcer for a business.
The type of person we are looking for must be:
- Highly professional and articulate
- Have excellent telephone communication skills
- A team player
- Have a positive outlook
- Be self-driven
- Be results orientated
- Be resilient and tenacious
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office particularly Excel and Word, and ideally databases to basic level.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 + Benefits and career progression,
Job Type: Permanent