The Field Care Specialist / Driver is an important associate on The Pet Loss Center team. Professionalism, courteousness, and respectfulness are essential characteristics of any associate that assumes this role within The Pet Loss Center organization. This team member is a front-line representative of our organization with both customers and clients. Below is a description of the requirements and desired experience related to the Field Care Specialist position.
• Strong work ethic with attention to detail
• Ability to lift 100+ pounds
• Must be comfortable with caring for deceased pets and pet remains
• Current DMV clean driving record and valid driver's license (submitted with application).
• Must have the ability to receive and complete detailed instructions
• Perform basic vehicle maintenance - fluids, tire pressure, washing of vehicles, etc.
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
• Must be familiar with basic technological equipment
• Compassion is a must
• Knowledge of local roadways
• Previous experience operating service vehicles
• Customer Service background is desirable
• Pet Parent preferred
• Pay on a weekly basis
• Paid vacation and company holidays after 3 month probationary period completed
• FreshBenies (after 30 days)
• Health Insurance program (after 30 days)
Role: Field Care Specialist/Driver
Apply for this job now.