Graduate Structural Engineer
A well establish engineering company are currently recruiting for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join the team in the Gloucestershire office.
- You will have the opportunity to take on a varied workload and be involved in all aspects of projects from scheme design, through to construction on site.
- Typical projects include multi-storey framed buildings (steel and concrete up to 18+ storeys), commercial, educational and residential.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience, although exceptional candidates with lesser experience could be considered
- Knowledge of steel, concrete, timber and load bearing masonry structures are essential and the ability to design to British Standards or Eurocodes
- Experience with computer software is desirable - notably TEKLA Structural Designer, Robot and TEDDS
- Excellent communicator with a positive working attitude.
- This role offers a competitive starting salary
- The chance to progress within the company
- The opportunity to train towards Chartership with the IStructE
- Company pension
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Role: Graduate Structural Engineer
Apply for this job now.