At InStaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the InStaff team today!
Job Title: Powder Coating Associate
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI 53218
Days/Hours: Mon-Fri - 3rd shift
Pay Range: $13.00 - $15.00 hour
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
• Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make specific product
• Assemble accurate measurement of ingredients through use of scale and gather other equipment and ingredients needed to make specific batch
• Complete proper (such as batch tickets) correctly accurately. Enter data into log.
• Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures.
• Comply with all quality, safety, hazardous was and work rules and regulations.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
• Operator Forklift Driver Both sit down and stand up
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
• Possess a high school diploma or GED
• Physical demand: Ability to regularly lift and / or move up to 50lbs while performing duties
• Fluency in English Language – Read and Write
• Experience in milling or Extrusion desirable but not required
• Experience with pallet jack & forklift preferred
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
• Basic Mathematical environmental preferred
• Must enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
• Computer skills strongly preferred
• Willing to work in a team environment with the department and with other departments.
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Visa)
• Longevity and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
When uploading a resume, please ensure that it includes your Name, Address, City, ST, Zip Code, Phone Number(s) and eMail Address. Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
At InStaff we do more than just supply talent.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Role: Powder Coating Associate
Apply for this job now.