Growing Property Management and Development company is seeking a qualified professional Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our property management team in Birmingham, Southfield, Troy, Downriver, and Ann Arbor areas.
Education and/or Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years working Multi-family Apartment Communities, or professional office
- Luxury High-End community experience -a plus
- Apartment turnover preparation
- Electrical and/or mechanical knowledge and experience a plus
- Carpentry knowledge and experience
- Plumbing knowledge
- HVAC certification a plus
- Maintain and repair general building items
- Landscaping/Grounds Maintenance
- Swimming pool maintenance
- Ability to demonstrate safety and organizational competence
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Maintain a strong work ethic and professionalism under all conditions
- Ability to complete scheduled tasks and projects on time without supervision
- Must have a valid driver license
CORE Partners is a full-service commercial real estate firm recognized nationally as a leading provider of professional commercial real estate services. CORE Partners brings decades of experience and expertise in commercial brokerage, property and asset management, real estate advisory, construction, design, and development services. CORE Partners is committed to bringing its clients creative, cutting edge solutions and providing the highest level of professional service fostering long lasting relationships based on loyalty, integrity, and trust. CORE Partners assists corporate clients, lenders, institutions, property owners, investors and real estate developers in achieving their real estate objectives.
Role: Apartment Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.