We are recruiting a Busser!
As a Busser at NWTC, you are taking your first step into the world of our Restaurants. You are always enthusiastic and eager to help as this role is vital in the functioning of our restaurants.
You are the lifeline for our servers and will be on hand to answer any questions from our guests. Guest experience is at the heart of everything you do and you will always champion our service standards whether it behind the scenes or on full view on the Restaurant floor.
As the perfect Busser, you will support our Restaurant teams and constantly learn from them to develop yourself. You will be hungry for your next step into a Server role and actively drive your development into your next career step. You will always portray an upbeat, positive attitude and relish a challenge, especially when interacting with our guests. We expect the same depth of knowledge and expertise from you as the rest of the team so there will need you to really get stuck in and be hungry to learn.
- Ensure every guest interaction is ultra positive and with the intention of getting them to have a return visit
- Run food and drinks and deliver to guests.
- Clear and clean tables, including the bar and outside areas.
- Keep the restaurant clean and tidy.
- Polish cutlery.
- Refill sauces and ensure FIFO procedures are adhered to.
- Be on hand to take any guest enquiries and relay to relevant people if unsure of the answer.
- Ensure that all guests receive prompt, friendly efficient service
- Ensure opening running and close down procedures as directed by shift/duty manager
- Being H+S compliance at all times including licencing obligations and allergen procedures
- Undertaking any reasonable management requests.
Here's what we can offer:
- Multi award-winning company. Including Sunday Times Top 100 Companies, 4 years running.
- Multi brand operator, rapidly expanding - plenty of progression opportunities
- 50% discount on food for you and all your guests at any of our restaurants.
- Company pension scheme.
- An employee assistance program providing support on financial, health and legal issues.
- Discretionary benefits.
At The New World Trading Company, we continue to break the mould of the modern pub. This means that not only do we encourage individuality, we value it! And believe our business thrives on it - from the spaces we create for guests, to the careers we build for our people - you are your only limit!
If our brand matches yours, apply below!