Business Development Director
Salary: £60,000 to £80,000
Vantage Resourcing is recruiting for a Business Development Director on behalf of their client, a major player within the food production industry.
Strategic planning - Proactively analysing the market and individual opportunities to identify and proactively manage opportunities from lead to close
Develop markets - Communicate with key stakeholders within the client's sales team, to explore business opportunities of large scale customers to increase profitability and market presence
Target Driven - Exceed performance and deliver on key goals and objectives of the company through effective planning and delivery.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to driveline extension revenues into an existing customer base and expand the group's customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by using the marketing agency to drive awareness of the client.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and sell the clients services
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations and regular customer communications
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of major accounts
- Prepare regular reports for senior management
Business Development Director requirements
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sense of commitment
- Proactive nature