We are looking for a hard-working, versatile, and articulate professional writer to join our team. 360Connect is seeking an Email Marketing Associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should be passionate about driving innovation and performance, have a positive attitude, be detail-oriented, results driven, a dependable team player, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, and have a track record of successfully running seamless email operations in fast-paced environments.
This position has three main areas of focus:
- Creating, running, and optimizing email marketing campaigns to produce leads, revenue, and build our brand
- Supporting the creation of unique and valuable content for our network of buyers, clients, and affiliates.
- Managing, cleaning, and growing our email database
The ideal candidate should also be great at workload management, collaboration with various stakeholders, and have a growth- and results-oriented attitude. This individual will be responsible for the execution of email marketing communications from setup, to testing, to launch, to post deployment analysis, and optimization and will also build workflows in our email marketing tool, work with our writing and design teams to finalize email messaging, and drive email campaigns for every division of our company.
Who we are? Meet 360Connect
- New business growth
- Nurture campaigns
- Cross-sell and up-sell email campaigns
- Maintain our email calendar and proactively suggest opportunities and experiments to improve campaign performance
- Work towards optimizing the email production process
360Connect, LP is a B2B lead generation company with a passion for helping businesses succeed by connecting sellers of various products and services with buyers looking to purchase them. We have a diverse team of hard-working and fun-loving individuals. Currently over 550+ Nationwide clients use our services and we are looking to rapidly grow. 360Connect has been in business supplying a great customer experience since 2005. We are consistently ranked in the Austin American- Stateman's Top Workplaces list! Austin Top-Work Places 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.Benefits
Medical insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Prescription drug coverage, IRA with company match, Paid Life Insurance, PTOCultureWe believe in Six Core Values that keep us true to our mission.
- Do what it takes to deliver excellent results.
- Bring a proactive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Act with Integrity and respect.
- Communicate directly and honestly.
- Do what you say you are going to do.
- Always learn and try new things
- Build and manage multiple email drip campaigns
- Maintain day-to-day email production schedule including the creation, development, testing and execution of email campaigns for targeted email communications
- Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing software platforms is a must for this role
- Work with our content specialist to funnel content through our email campaigns, websites, and social media platforms
- Own and maintain list building to ensure clean data at all times, including unsubscribes and keeping a low bounce rate for new lists
- Assist in strategic thinking and A/B test plan development to optimize email channel performance
- Support Marketing Team with weekly/monthly/ad hoc channel/campaign reporting
- Update email content and communication calendar on a weekly basis
- Strong analytical skills to isolate patterns, trends, or flags to make business-improving decisions
- 1 plus years' experience using marketing automation systems such as Marketo , HubSpot, Eloqua, Pardot *(Preferred)
- Excellent time and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of data privacy laws including CAN-SPAM, CCPA. and GDPR
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Sales Automation platforms experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and HTML
- working knowledge of HTML/CSS (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of WordPress/creating microsites and/or landing pages (preferred but not required)
- Bachelors Degree
Live in the Austin, TX area
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship now are in the future
A Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or Related Fields
Knowledge in: 2+ years experience with email marketing programs and email best practicesEqual Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.