Contract type: Full Time
Pay- £90 - £120
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an exceptional Teacher to work with children across KS1 classes in a school within the Tameside area of Greater Manchester. This is a full-time primary teaching role and will involve the successful teacher working with children between year 1 and 2 commencing in September 2021.
The desired KS1 Teacher with children with a wide range of ability levels. This role is suitable for both newly qualified and experienced teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1 (KS1) and preferably within the last two years.
The successful applicant will be expected to plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons. This role would-be full-time.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum QTS and experience of teaching in Key Stage 1.
This is an Outstanding school where pupil's achievement and enjoyment of learning are outstanding. In lessons, pupils concentrate exceptionally well, listen carefully to the teacher and to one another and are confident and motivated learners. This school provides an ideal environment where children feel safe and happy. Teachers are encouraged to nurture children's thirst for learning throughout their education journey.
To be considered for the position of Full Time KS1 Teacher, you will:
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
· Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 level.
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
· As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Manch