This Position is based in our Corporate Office in Walton Hills, OH. The Accounts Payable Returns Processor position is responsible for ensuring vendor credits are processed accurately and timely in accordance with the company and departmental policy and procedures.
The individual will be responsible for obtaining and entering all return credits by working with the RNVC report to ensure all return credits have been issued and processed.
KEY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prepare and distribute receipts not vouchered (RNVC) reports to vendors for all product returns
- Reconcile RNVC with vendors to obtain and record credits due to Company
- Enter high volume of credit memos accurately within 5 days of receipt
- Identify and resolve discrepancies and enter within two weeks of credit memo issuance
- Maintain the aging of RNVC returns to keep it in current standing
- Partner with purchasing department to implement software program to track product returns
- Assist the reverse logistics team to create and implement new return procedures company wide
- Audit return documentations packets (RDP) to ensure compliance
- Update RDP compliance into Access database
- Prepare and distribute the RDP compliance reports and metrics monthly
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers within 24 hours
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Bachelor Degree preferred, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an accounts payable department
- Must have a responsive and cooperative attitude
- Meticulous attention to details with a commitment to producing accurate and quality work
- Must possess the ability to work professionally and independently in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Must have common knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Must have strong Excel skills
Transtar Holding Company is an integrated and diverse portfolio of companies and brands offering worldclass customer service, distribution, and manufacturing/remanufacturing of aftermarket automotive products. Founded in 1975, the Transtar portfolio has approximately 2,000 employees and a distribution network of over 85 locations in the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico. It also has an international division that serves a global network of aftermarket automotive distributors in more than 80 countries.
Role: Accounts Payable Returns Processor
Location: Walton Hills,
Apply for this job now.