Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for the next step in your career? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our client based in Harrogate. The successful candidate will have relevant experience to support the business maintain precise, cost-effective and high-quality credit control.
You will be joining a small but friendly team of professional Credit Controllers in a fantastic business that really values and supports their staff.
As the successful Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Manage & monitor spreadsheets
- Maintain accurate and well-organised ledgers
- Make timely reports to clients, line managers and management
- Supervise and review monthly ledgers and proficiently deal with any concerns
- Monitoring of relevant documentation in support of Court proceedings
- Preparation of files and claim forms in respect of bad debts, liquidation etc
- Manage and monitor client accounts and limits
- Liaising with administration team
- Professional and timely response to clients with any queries
- Managing between 150-200 accounts ranging between £2-£4Million per month
- General administration such as email monitoring, maintain accurate details of clients, systems and any actions
- Collaborating and supporting colleagues with any related Credit Control queries
- Chasing invoices & dealing with general queries
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Credit Control including Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Highly organised with a great ability to effectively prioritise your work whilst keeping a customer focus
- Excellent problem solving
- Able to build effective customer relationships and be influential to ensure outstanding debt is kept to a minimum
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook
- Knowledge in XERO, QuickBooks and Sage would also be beneficial
- Management skills and team orientated
- Minimum of 1 year's experience as a Credit Controller
The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £23,000 - £25,000. This position is on a full-time permanent basis with the flexibility to work on a hybrid model.
If you think you have the experience and ability for the Credit Controller vacancy, then we would love to chat with you.