Science Teacher is required for supply vacancies in North Devon
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Science Teacher in North Devon.
TeacherActive are offering a great opportunity for Secondary Teachers to work on a supply basis that suits your availability. Our long-standing relationships with schools mean that we can find you a position that's right for you, giving you guidance and advice along the way.
The ideal candidate will be passionate and committed. You will be able to teach engaging and dynamic lessons in Physics, Chemistry and Biology across Key Stages. Candidates will work well with other staff members and have the ability to inspire students.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
Successful teachers will need to have the following:
- UK QTS with subject specialism
- A minimum of 6 months experience in KS3 and KS4
- Good communication skills and good classroom management
- A genuine passion for teaching and encouraging children's learning and development
- Adaptable and patient
The suitable teach will receive:
- On-going support guidance from a secondary consultant with specialist knowledge
- Work with a variety of schools in North Devon
- The opportunity to enhance your CPD portfolio
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Jess on 01392 693313 or send your CV to #removed#