Aegis Workforce Solutions is looking for a BILINGUAL (SPANISH AND ENGLISH) Onsite Recruiter to work out of our client site in Van Alstyne, TX. As an Onsite Recruiter you will be acting as an extension of the clients HR function by managing our temporary employees which will include but not limited to staffing, recruiting, payroll, employee relations and any office administrative duties. AWS is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on individual with a positive attitude toward change and resilient under pressure to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
- Manage temporary employees.
- Assist in maintaining sound client relationships and partnering with HR, the executive management team production supervisors and production leads.
- Assist in handling employee relations and counsel temporary employees, as needed.
- On-floor coaching of temporary associates, and inspection for quality and safety.
- Provide orientation for new hires.
- Support the onsite manager in coordinating with the Risk department regarding injuries and workers compensation.
- Achieve staffing objectives and needs as defined by business unit.
- Create effective mechanisms to attract qualified candidates to maintain the objectives of site recruitment strategy.
- Conduct interviews, evaluate applicants and enter corresponding information into database.
- Maintain corporate and client guidelines and controls to ensure compliance.
- Accept new candidates' applications and enter into the system.
- Assist in processing of weekly payroll.
- Track attendance and run weekly reports.
- Other duties/projects as assigned by the corporate office and/or the onsite manager
Apply in person:
Aegis Workforce Solutions
2727 LBJ Freeway, Suite 790
Dallas, TX 75234
Learn more about us at #removed#
Role: Onsite recruiter
Location: Van Alstyne,
Apply for this job now.