Area Production Manager - Food Manufacturing - DAYS
My client a successful and well-respected food manufacture in Bromborough area are seeking an Area Production Manager to oversee and lead the production of the processing and packaging area, implementing a sustainable culture in this fast-paced food manufacturing site.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising, and controlling production of the processing/packaging area, ensuring production runs safely, efficiently, on time, within set budgets and meet high-quality standards.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills, to manage, develop and lead your teams. You will be focused on quality control with attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and prioritising work to meet deadlines.
Skills and experience:
- Working within a fast-paced food production environment
- Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies, and LEAN processes
- Strong communicator
- Budgetary and cost control awareness
- Leadership skills, keen to develop, guide and drive change from within
- Focus on Lean methodology and business improvement and sustainability
- Permanent Position
- Salary- £30-35K
- Hours- 6.30am-4pm
- Working 5 days out of 6, (5 days on 2 days off)
- Days- covering Mon- Sat
- Life Cover
- Career Development and progression
- Free On-site parking
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agent for this vacancy