Company: Logistics Job Shop Ltd
3.5T B1 Driver/ Warehouse Operative - Exeter EX2 8RF
Job Role/Skills and Experience:
As a customer delivery driver, you will be required to safely deliver building materials to our customers whilst representing the company with a professional approach. You will be loading and unloading so heavy lifting will be involved. In addition, your job role will include supporting your colleagues within the branch, yard and warehouse.
We are looking for someone with;
- A valid 3.5T licence (Category B) licence.
- Previous experience completing multi-drop deliveries.
We pride ourselves on the Induction Training that we offer; this involves a 2 ½ day residential course where you will learn about the company and our health and safety procedures.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has a flexible approach, excellent communication skills and a customer-focused attitude.
- Induction training.
- Opportunities for career progression and development.
- Holiday: 31 days increasing to 33 with service with a flexible holiday scheme.
- Pension Scheme - Retirement Savings Plan.
- Life Assurance - 2x salary/ 4x if in the pension scheme.
- Share options.
- Staff Discount Card offering over 8000 discounts with various blue-chip companies.
Sociable working hours; which are based on a 45 hour week (Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:00 - 17:00 and alternate Saturdays 08:00 - 12:00).
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV.
What happens next?
If you have been successful one of our friendly Resource Coordinators from our Southampton Recruitment Team (Area Code 02380) will be in contact within 14 days of your application