Audio Visual engineer supports the other Audio Visual Engineers in the execution of all their assigned tasks, provides technical auditorium and classroom equipment support in the college and across the installation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage VIOS Requests and Work Orders so jobs are completed properly and in a timely manner.
2. Maintenance and repair of broadcasting and Streaming throughout the installation.
3. Provide technical support for classrooms / conference rooms as well as auditoriums throughout the installation.
4. Consult with customers to provide technical guidance and support
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
5. Assist in the research and the procurement of Audio Video supplies and equipment.
6. Perform preventative maintenance on all audio video equipment
7. Consult and train customers on audio visual loaner equipment
8. Maintain a clean and professional environment in all offices and work areas.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to set standards. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or GED equivalent. Employee should have 1-2 years operating related AV equipment and related test equipment. College courses and certificate qualifications in electronics and AV maintenance preferred. This position requires a Secret clearance.
Ability to effectively communicate information and creative direction in one-on-one and small group situation to clients, producers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to take information from client or producer and successful support.
Business communication by email or Internet. Operation of appropriate Audio visual software and computer hardware systems. Ability to figure out non-standard systems, troubleshoot software and hardware problems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must have valid driver’s license and ability to drive regionally as required. Ability to obtain Government Security clearance.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Individual should be self-motivated, creative and capable of multitasking.
Individual must demonstrate interpersonal dynamics and above average personal organization.
Ability to see/hear video and audio monitoring equipment to uphold broadcast standards. Able to lift at least 75lbs. along with being able to sit for extended periods of time.
Work Environment: Office setting environment as well as studio production environment.
Occasional day trips for training and jobs required.
Occasional overtime on nights/weekends is required.
We are a thirty-three year old company that specializes in providing I.T., Healthcare, Telecommunications and Infrastructure services and solutions.
Role: Audio Visual Technician
Apply for this job now.