Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - £2,000 welcome bonus Location:
£16.50 per hour ( £36,036 per annum ) negotiable depending on experienceHours:
Part Time or Full Time hours available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 12 hours, 24 hours, 36 hours, 42 hour or 48 hours per week)Shifts:
Day shifts or Night shifts or mixed shifts available (you can choose depending on your preference). Shifts are: Days (8am - 8pm) Nights (8pm - 8am)Employment Type:
Permanent*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses**£2,000 welcome bonus for all nurses who join the team**Paid Breaks**Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment* Job Details:
We are actively recruiting for either a newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN , RMN or RNLD ) to join a supportive and friendly Nursing Home based in Bristol. The home specialises in both nursing and dementia care.
The Nursing Home has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
The Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly qualified in various areas of nursing, so they are keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, there is a fantastic preceptorship programme on offer. Shifts
: The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application. Their shifts are: Days (8am - 8pm) and nights (8pm - 8am) Benefits & Incentives:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A full and thorough induction programme
- Fantastic preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- NMC registration fee paid for
- £2,000 welcome bonus - paid in 3 instalments of £500 on completion of probation, £500 after completing 12 months then £1000 on completing 24 months.
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holiday
- Please note that the nurse pays for a DBS (criminal record check which is deducted from their salary over the course of a couple of months)
To apply for this position you must be a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions. You should hold a clear DBS check and be eligible to live and work in the UK.For more information or to apply for the role, please call Rebecca Rouse on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to r [... Click Apply...]