Short Description: Paragon Solutions is seeking Senior and Journeyman level Scheduler candidates for positions supporting the AFLCMC/HBQ division at Peterson AFB.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Primary Function(s): Under this contract, Advisory and Assistance Services will be provided in support of activities in the Strategic Warning and Space Surveillance Systems Division (AFLCMC/HBQ), Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC).
Duties Include, but not limited to:
· Manage the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
· Communicate and coordinate IMS activities among the functional disciplines within the PMO. Provide IMS technical products (e.g., GANTT charts, network diagrams, etc.).
· Ensure integrated schedule management technical support to system acquisition processes and collaborate and incorporate key schedule requirements to ensure mission success.
· Support requirements development, plan preparation, assess ability to achieve results.
· Communicate schedule objectives, plans, and status to the customer, the project team, and management.
· Takes corrective actions as necessary to achieve end result.
- U.S. Citizen
- Current Secret security clearance
- An advanced understanding of scheduling tools, to include Microsoft Office Project.
· Senior (Craftsman, III): Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 years of which must be in the DoD
OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD
OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Mid-level (Journeyman, II):BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must be in the DoD
OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Travel required
- Expert in MS Project
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
Paragon Solutions, Inc., provides technical and management consulting services to public sector clients. Our strengths are in Acquisition Management, Cybersecurity and System Engineering. We have developed an outstanding reputation for technical expertise and customer satisfaction. Paragon routinely leads teams of Government, Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) and contractor personnel in formulating strategies, plans and requirements documents.
Role: Scheduler, DoD (Senior & Journeyman)
Location: Colorado Springs,
Apply for this job now.