£25 per shift
ASAP - July 2021
Smart Teachers are recruiting for a lunch cover supervisor to work in a two-form entry school in the borough of Islington. The successful candidate will be working covering the playground, lunch hall and pathways to and from lunch. The start time is 11.30am - 1.45pm, 5 days a week. This will be an immediate start and continue until July 2021. This is a great opportunity if you have had a recent career gap and would like to ease yourself back into working with a part time school role.
This 'Good' school as graded by Ofsted located in the heart of Islington boasts big personality and a super friendly staff team. The SLT have a wealth of experience supporting their staff. Staff have said the school is a fantastic place to work where both staff and children feel like family.
To be considered for the lunchtime supervisor, you must:
- Have recent experience working in Primary Schools.
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Hold a DBS on the Update Service
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Lunchtime Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.