Client Manager - £23k-£25k per annum - London, UK
wallacespace are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and energetic Client Manager to work as part of a team, in one of four central London venues where no two days are the same. You will help us grow our business by building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and prospective clients. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a first-rate company.
You will be responsible for managing the existing relationships and new prospects by having regular conversations with a view to keeping wallacespace front of mind. Your objective will be to grow your portfolio in quality, by volume, and by value; working a definitive sector for which you will become an ambassador of knowledge. The successful candidate will have a can-do and client-centric outlook.
The key responsibilities of a Client Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships with our clients and key personnel
- Ensuring we exceed our client expectations from initial contact to post event
- Seeking new business through new and existing client relationships
- Updating the CRM and communicating changes to different departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
At wallacespace, offsite meeting space is what we do and it's all we do. We won't hide you away in a dingy basement while we focus on something or someone else. Our spaces in Covent Garden, St Pancras, Clerkenwell Green and Spitalfields are designed for meetings, training, research, events, conferences, workshops - our rooms are a blank canvas for you to use as creatively as you like.
Flooded with natural daylight and with all the little touches that make for a great day (from super-fast free Wi-Fi to all-you-can-eat wagon wheels), our buildings are designed to help facilitate creative thinking and minimise distractions, while our people aim to think of absolutely everything with a refreshing, 'can-do, will-do' attitude to ensure you can focus on delivering success.
This is what we can offer a Client Manager at wallacespace:
- Free Lunch - who said there's no such thing? Our food is designed to help our clients stay focused + more productive, so we'd be missing a trick if we didn't share it with our teams
- Discretionary bonus scheme + life assurance + pension scheme
- Access to travel loans, childcare vouchers + the cycle to work scheme
- Excellent opportunities for progression and the advantage of working with great people in a unique environment + opportunities to engage with industry leaders and FSTE 100 businesses + access to internal and external training and career development
The key skills and qualities of a Client Manager:
- Strong customer focus for a client centric environment
- Driven for personal and professional learning and development
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and can communicate with a wide range of people
- Previous experience in business development, client management or account management is advantageous for this role
- Previous experience using CRM software is desirable but not essential
We love people who have a “can do” attitude and love going above and beyond for their clients. If this is you, come and work for one of the leading brands in meeting and event space.
Role: Client Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.