DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth's mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We've built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
The DriveWealth Talent Team is a critical part of the growth and scale of our cloud based, API driven brokerage infrastructure technology. Our team partners closely with our engineering managers and team members to collaborate on attracting the top talent. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to support multiple technical teams. Role can sit Remote.
What you'll do
- Own full lifecycle recruiting
- Attract and source the best talent utilizing outbound and inbound recruiting methods
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match the open roles
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing and interviewing methodologies
- Develop strategies to fill active and passive pipelines through sourcing & recruitment programs, and planning with leadership
- Utilize latest recruiting strategies to stay in touch with industry, market and firm changes
- Enhance our recruitment process through building interview practices, training interview teams, and becoming an expert with various recruiting technologies including our ATS, Greenhouse and other sourcing tools.
What you bring
- Experienced with 5- 7+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting for technical roles preferably for tech companies
- Autonomous with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple technical positions
- Possess strong ability at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates
- Work with a strong sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Ability to understand and research latest technology trends
- Preferably have worked for a rapidly scaling technology start up.
- Previous staffing experience is preferred.
- Experience recruiting brokerage or trading platforms.
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Insurance - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
- Pet-friendly workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Workable (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.