Company: KM EDUCATION RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23500 - £26000
Do you have experience of working in Health and Social Care as a Senior Care Assistant or Registered Manager?Do you enjoy supporting colleagues with on the job training, or have a passion or interest in moving in to this area?
KM have an exciting opportunity for a Health and Social Care professional, with a genuine interest in the training and development of others, to train and work as an Assessor of Health and Social Care Apprenticeships!Role:
Trainee Health and Social Care AssessorLocation:
Home/Field based - Caseloads are allocated based on candidate location.Salary:
£23,500 - £26,000 (Depending on level of delivery) Package includes:
Equipment, Excellent holiday entitlement, Pension, healthcare + much moreTerm:
Full time and permanentEssential Criteria to apply;
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Senior Care Assistant or Registered Manager within an Elderly care environment.
- Happy to work remotely / online and plan own diary
- Happy to deliver and support learners with Maths and English to level 2 (training will be provided for trainee Assessors)
- Full driving licence and use of a vehicle for travel when required
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care Levels 2/3 (or Level 5 if competent).
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills in Maths and English at Level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners via a blended learning approach (online and face-to-face) to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.