Company: RESOLUTE INDUSTRIAL, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This position is responsible for service, installation, and delivery/pick-up of our HVAC rental equipment. This includes interfacing with customers, providing support to customers that have our equipment on their sites, working with our service technicians, and occasionally providing service support to technicians at our other locations.
This person is a senior level technician skilled in troubleshooting, repair, and set-up of our rental equipment. This person works with his/her peers, Outside Sales, Service Managers, and Inside Customer Account Reps to coordinate deliveries, installations, and all other services of our rental equipment. This person should carry their certification to handle refrigerants as they need to be able to service refrigerant circuits in our AC rental products. In our locations with chiller inventory, this position may be required to support cleaning of chillers and large AC equipment, prepping equipment for shipment, pulling accessories and assisting in loading equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Being the face of Mobile Air to our customers, professional representation is critical in this role. The goal is to provide an experience for the customer that will drive them back for future business.
- Take customer orders from Service Manager. Fill orders and delivers them to the customer.
- If required, installs equipment.
- For heating equipment, runs temporary hoses from equipment to hook-up to natural gas or propane sources.
- Able to clean chillers and large air conditioning equipment.
- Able to pull required accessories from inventory to ship with chiller or large AC order.
- Assists and/or loads chillers and large air conditioning equipment.
- Able to start-up and troubleshoot oil fired heating equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair Air Conditioning equipment including repairing and charging refrigerant circuits.
- Runs flexible ductwork as required for temporary application.
- Uses appropriate PPE and fall protection as necessary.
- Performs equipment start-up. If access to equipment power control panel is required and electricity must be on while inside control cabinet, wears appropriate arc flash PPE as per our Electrical Safety Policy.
- Performs service repairs as required. All appropriate PPE must be worn.
- When customer is finished with equipment, picks up equipment from customer location, noting what equipment was returned.
- Performs equipment reconditioning as per reconditioning work instructions for that type of equipment. Completes any checklist as required.
- Puts equipment away in Branch warehouse.
- Performs any other duties assigned.
Education & Skill Requirement
- Minimum of two years' similar experience required
- Must have 2-year HVAC certificate or equivalent experience
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test to be able to drive our vehicles.
- Must be able to pass a driver motor vehicle report (MVR) and possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to safety lift/move equipment up to 50 lbs. or more
- Be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Be able to project a positive image when face to face with our customers
- Be able to communicate well with our customers and fellow employees
- Ability to work with a team and take direction
- Work 40+ hours weekly
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive wage based on experience
- Healthcare Plans
- 401k benefit program with company match
- Company gain share/incentive program
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holidays)
- Uniforms, tools, and training provided
- Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position can pave the way for advancement into possible future roles