Training and Wellbeing Coordinator
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Training and Wellbeing Coordinator based in Rotherham. The successful candidate will earn a starting salary of £24,269, rising to £25,372 after 1 year following on from a successful 9 months' probation period and rising to £26,475 after a further year of service.
The Training and Wellbeing Coordinator (TAWC) will be responsible for delivering the Corporate Training Plan and also developing and implementing the Wellbeing Strategy. You will source and deliver training as required, liaise with staff at all levels in the organisation and maintain records as necessary.
The candidate will work 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday and travel to outlying offices in Hull, Sheffield and Doncaster will be required periodically.
- Experience in training delivery
- A relevant qualification in delivering adult education
- Prior experience of leading on wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in IT systems and data management
- Organised with good time management skills
- Personable and able to work with a wide range of people, from front line staff to senior managers.
- A keen interest in wellbeing
- Deliver core training
- Review, develop and expand our programme of in-house training
- Build and maintain links with external training providers
- Source external training as required
- Promote training opportunities
- Maintain a database of training required/completed
- Monitor training uptake and flag gaps
- Lead on the company's Wellbeing Strategy
- Source and deliver sessions to promote wellbeing
- Produce quarterly reports
- Track and monitor training costs against budget
- Be a part of the central team
- Represent Target in a positive light with external stakeholders
- Collect and collate feedback on training
Our client is a Registered Social Landlord, providing supported accommodation across South Yorkshire and Humberside. We support around 1500 people at any given time to increase their independence, maintain their accommodation and achieve their potential.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Membership of the Westfield healthcare scheme
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
Closing Date: 20th June 2021
Interviews: 30th June 2021
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, click APPLY to be taken to the Application Form
Keywords: Training and Wellbeing Coordinator, TAWC, Adult Education, Corporate Training Plan, Training, Registered Social Landlord, Wellbeing Strategy