Team Manager - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeker's Team - Somerset County - £41 an hour
We have an exciting new opportunity available in Taunton for an Unaccompanied Asylum Social Worker. As a Team Manager you will have experience of management in Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers and Child Protection. You will be expected to manage a pod of workers and provide good supervision for the team and the Assistant Team Manager and support within the team therefore experience in a managerial role is required. You will also be experienced in similar posts and confident in acting as Line Manager, supervising and quality assuring the work of the Social Workers in the Team. In order to be successful for this role you must have strong management oversight. Benefits as a Unaccompanied Asylum Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Role: Team Manager - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeker's Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: somerset, england, england
Apply for this job now.