American Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is expanding and growing! We are adding to our team and have an immediate opening for a Project Director with construction experience within the restoration industry for our Dallas, TX location.
The Project Director estimates, bids, and monitors the progress of construction projects and other losses, serving as the key link with clients and reviewing the final project site before passing finished work onto the client.
Requirements & Experience:
Candidates who possess the following will be given priority consideration:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Construction Project Management with Environmental emphasis and Insurance Restoration is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Construction Management or equivalent preferred
- Mastery of Blue Print reading mandatory
- Proficient in Xactimate preferred.
- Advance Xactimate Certification, Level 3 Certification; Haag Certification for Residential Commercial Roofing
- Blue Prints Advanced
- Asbestos Abatement, Mold Remediation, Water/Fire Damage, Restoration, Repair, Construction
- *Xactimate, Restoration, Re-construction experience
American Technologies, Inc. has been in business for the past 30 years with 1,100+ employees have been part of the ATI team for longer than 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business with a professional culture, which sets us apart in our industry. Apply with us and become part of something bigger.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Role: Construction Project Manager Estimator
Apply for this job now.