Senior Site Agent
Temp to Perm
£350 per day / £50,000 + package
Ganymede Solutions are proud to be working in partnership with a Principle Contractor, who specialise in Rail Civil Engineering Projects across the UK.
This role is to work on various rail projects that may include station refurbishments, bridge reconstructions, embankment stabilisation and AFA schemes.
Duties may include
- Managing packages of work including Archaeological works, Structural steel footbridge, pumping station and sheet pile retaining walls
- Planning work packs and method statement/risk assessments for all work involved.
- Chairing meetings, managing sub-contractors. Chairing stakeholder reviews.
- Mentoring team and ensuring training is kept up to date.
- Attending planning and workshops. Driving programme at a site level.
- Quantifying material and ordering through the procurement system.
- Keeping accurate QA records or site progress.
- Reporting to weekly progress to Construction Manager and planning team.
- Working with the commercial team to build the scheme within budget
- Working with Stakeholder Manager and Traffic management team to keep the public informed of the works
Required Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- Civil Engineering or Construction HNC/HND/Degree (ideally)
- Experience of delivering rail civil engineering projects at Senior Agent level
- Ability to write and produce WPP, CPP & Task Briefs
- SMSTS / PTS / CSCS / First Aid
If you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to #removed# or call the Rail team on 07787 289 264.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.