A large Property Consultancy is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Birmingham.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the region with a network of offices across the region. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial, Regeneration, Retail, Education and Health. They are also on a number of regional frameworks providing a high level of job security.
They are actively looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. The projects can also be across a wide range of sectors ensuring that the successful Quantity Surveyor doesn't get pigeonholed and is provided with plenty of scope to progress.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent company culture and flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
- Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
- Excellent track record or progressing employees to Partner level
- £45-55k salary + benefits package
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on #removed# for more information.