City Manager, Security Services (BOS)
Brief Job Description
Responsible for overseeing the process flow of cart and vehicle security, and IFE, point of sale services. Responsible for managing the operations and administration of the market. Requires understanding and knowledge of Company policies, procedures and processes. Must effectively lead the team to breakthrough performance in the area of financial, employee and customer goals. Manage direct reports responsible for Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, Operations and Administration. Adheres to all TSA safety standards, airport and airline security process and the supportive regulations, policies and procedures. Performs other duties as requested.
· Maintaining established processes that support TSA safety standards, airport and airline security processes and regulations.
· Ensure compliance with all Company dictated standard operating procedures, relevant policies and procedures.
· Schedule employees to meet labor standards.
· Manage dedicated labor resources to maximize productivity.
· Guide employees and supervisors through the established objectives, policies, rules, practices, methods and standards.
· Conduct daily work group meetings, performance feedback and training.
· Collaborate with the operations team to achieve financial, employee and customer goals.
· Support safety initiatives for all employees.
· Maintain a high profile customer contact.
· Responsible for administration of company policies, payroll and attendance.
· Ensure safety programs are met.
· Supervisory shift responsibilities.
· Establish strategic direction of the Regional area.
· Lead the operation to achieve the Regional area employee, financial and employee goals.
· Achieve SCIS goals through employee teamwork.
· Provide the utmost to detail and customer service to airline accounts.
Minimum Background, Education & Experience
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent
· 7+ years of management/operations experience in security, food safety and/or airline catering a plus
· Excellent communications and organizational skills
· Highly developed analytical and quantitative skills, excel and PowerPoint experience.
· Demonstrated evidence of significant improvements in key results areas
· Successful. Record in stretching to exceed Corporate expectations and organization contributions
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Innovative Leadership-ability to motivate large multi-cultural work force toward sustained quality and productivity improvement strategy.
· Pass a 10 year history with most recent 5 years verified
· Must be able to check against recent version of FAA name list
· Read, write and speak English
· Write legibly
Physical abilities to:
· Work in chilled/hot environment
· Work in a fast pace –high volume environment
· Lift, push and pull 25 lbs.
· Bend repetitively
· Pass basic industry exams after training
· Work in a 24 hour, 7 day a week shift environment
· Bend at waist and knees repetitively
· Sufficient hand dexterity to fasten and secure seals.
· Stand for long periods of time
Apply online #removed#
Founded in October of 2001, SCIS was the nation’s first independent business to provide the aviation industry with catering security services.
Since inception, SCIS has prided itself on providing the highest quality catering security services in the market. This has resulted in SCIS being the largest catering security company in the United States. With 900+ employees in over 60 offices located in 39 major US airports, SCIS is able to protects the brand of over 60 Domestic and International Airlines every day.
Building on the disciplines of our catering security services and leveraging our footprint and technology, SCIS has also become the leading logistical support and maintenance provider of On-board Technology including: In-Flight Entertainment, Point-of-Sale devices and on aircraft content updates.
Today, SCIS is known by our Airline Customers and the TSA to be the leading provider of high quality catering and aircraft security services along with effective technology logistical support solutions.
Role: City Manager
Apply for this job now.