Large, highly fruitful manufacturer offering stability in a collaborative team climate, seeking a Launch Engineer in their Danville, IL location. They offer a competitive base salary plus good relocation package and particular benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline;
- 2+ years of experience in a related engineering capacity
- Statistics, inspection, testing, dimensional layouts, specification interpretation, report writing;
- Technical knowledge of CAD, GD&T, APQP
- Analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate and resolve issues or problems related to successful product launch;
- Background with automotive manufacturer is highly preferred;
- Integrate product maturation phase of new launch;
- Document and track all open issues to closure;
- Analyze advanced quality planning documents, FMEAs, Process Flow Diagrams, Control Charts, Gage R&R studies, and capacity studies ;
- Technical and statistical investigations and inquiry on production, quality, process, and equipment issues;
- Answer issues related to dimensional and performance requirements by evaluation of assembly, molding, coatings, design, tooling and SPC & DOE;
Support launches at other facilities and customer facilities;
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Launch Engineer
Apply for this job now.