CompoSecure is Hiring
Machine Operators 12 hour shifts
6am to 6pm
On the job training will be provided!!!
This position is responsible for operating equipment to maintain production goals with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Understand what the expectations are of a work order;
- Understand how to operate the machine in the assigned area and the procedures required to produce a quality product;
- Accurately carryout each step of the outlined procedure;
- Set up machines to produce specified product;
- Escalate any issues to Leads immediately; and
- Cross train to gain knowledge of all machinery.
Other Important Responsibilities:
- Timely Corrective Action response and resolution to relevant situations;
- Engage and support companywide Safety and Cleanliness programs; and
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Task oriented, ability to prioritize work load; and
- Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, self-motivated, creative and innovative.
Physical qualifications and work environment:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs;
- Must be able to sustain physical work for scheduled shift hours per day including the following:
- Standing for scheduled shift hours per day
- Reaching and pulling
- Walking through shop
- Bending, climbing and crouching.
- Shop noise levels are such that protective ear-coverings are recommended.
- Short notice, overtime and some weekend demand according to production needs.
CompoSecure is a design and manufacturing firm established in 2000 by experienced management with combined service of more than 200 years in the card industry. Our unique combination of manufacturing and materials science makes us an industry leader offering proprietary products and leading edge design capabilities to address sophisticated, high-security requirements in both the public and private sector.
Role: Machine Operators
Apply for this job now.