Client Solutions Director (Management Resources)
CA CITY OF INDUSTRY
As a Client Solutions Director, you will be responsible for:
- Introducing our services via video, telephone, and in-person meetings with new and existing clients.
- Developing enterprise-wide relationships with key stakeholders to present Robert Half’s suite of offerings for complex client initiatives requiring senior-level professionals.
- Researching trends in hiring, the labor market and the competitor landscape.
- Delivering and analyzing marketplace insights and industry trends to clients to become a trusted business advisor.
- A business-related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience. Public/industry accounting/finance or professional services experience a plus.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong relationship development and persuasive skills-at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system a plus.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
CA CITY OF INDUSTRY