Part Time Presentations Operator
£28 -42 per hour
City of London
Our client, a well-known investment banking organisation based in the heart of the City, is looking for a talented Presentations Operator to join their Creative Services Team, this is a new part-time role working just two days a week Sunday 14:00 – 22:00 and Monday 16:00 – 23:30 on an ongoing temporary basis. The hourly rates for this role will be from £28 – £42 per hour. Working as part of a small, friendly team you will liaise closely with clients to produce high-end corporate presentation materials using corporate branding guidelines as well creating functional, bespoke presentations/documents with ad hoc look and feel templates. Confidently communicating with bankers in a professional and helpful manner, you will take responsibility for the execution and deliverance of all output. You will be proactive with ensuring the deliverance of materials to agreed deadlines and managing client’s requirements with professionalism and accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (including PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Proficiency in Acrobat (including adding and amending watermarks, headers & footers, security, scanning, redaction)
- Experience of creating PowerPoint Presentations and Word Documents within the financial services industry
- A working knowledge of Photoshop preferred or a strong willingness to self-teach
- Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with all levels in the company to the highest levels of professionalism
- Possesses a critical eye in terms of accuracy with excellent proofing skills
- A flexible approach to working
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to learn new skills in order to see a project completed
- Someone who can work on their own initiative needing little direction
There will be times where you will be required to work by mutual agreement to cover holidays, sickness and busy periods. This will be arranged and agreed in advance. The core shift for this role will be Sunday 14:00 – 22:00 and Monday 16:00 – 23:30.
The exact pay rates for these hours are as follows:
Rates of pay
Days Monday to Friday – 9am-6pm - £20-25 per hour
Evenings Monday to Friday – 6pm-12am – £22-28 per hour
Days Weekend 9am – 6pm - £30-37.50 per hour
Evenings Weekend 6pm – 12am - £33-42 per hour
To apply for this new part-time role please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.