Accurate Personnel Services LLC
In search of a
Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire Opportunity
2nd shift: 1:30pm--9:30pm, +OT
3rd shift: 9:30pm--5:30am, +OT
- 2+ years of Industrial Manufacturing Experience.
- 2+ years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem-solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems. Perform routine preventive maintenance
• Must be computer literate with Microsoft environment.
• Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
• Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Military training and or Technical School preferred
• Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
As a provider of job services and direct hire search since 1978, Accurate Personnel has grown from a regional Chicagoland firm to a full-service job agency and professional direct-hire search firm with nationwide reach.
Role: Industrial Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.