Business Intelligence Developer - Guildford - Up to £50,000
A leading Satellite company are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join the expanding team.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role would offer you the opportunity to work with stakeholders to define their reporting requirements and translate them into dimensional modes as well as the designing and the development of Data Warehouse and other ETL processes, dashboards and cubes.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with Power BI Report Server
- Past experience of working with the Microsoft BI Stack - T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DAX and Power BI
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Capable of being responsible for your own work
- Agile Development experience
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home day a week
If the role appeals then contact Alexandra Stewart or email a recent copy of your CV to (see below) and I will be in touch. Interviews are now taking place, why not be one of the first to apply!
Role: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Guildford, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.