Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Branch Manager for our successful office in Manchester!
Who are we?
- One of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK
- In the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
- In the Top 20 of 'The Recruiter's' Fast 50
- One of the Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses
We're a friendly team in Swansea, who pride ourselves on being warm and genuine. We always take a real interest in what our schools want and what our teachers and support workers need for their careers. Schools across the region rely on us for all types of staffing needs and we're a very busy bunch!
Where will you be working?
Based in the heart of the city centre, overlooking Piccadilly gardens and a five minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station, our Manchester team place thousands of education professionals into schools every year. We're a friendly and very dedicated team of professional Education Consultants whose success is built on the excellent relationships we have with schools across the region, and on working closely with all our supply staff.
What will you be doing?
As a billing Recruitment Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for a team of successful Consultants and Resourcers, with the full support and guidance of senior management. This is a billing role, so you will need to have a successful track record of agency recruitment and ideally have some management experience in education or social care agency recruitment.
You will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving this successful branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission on own billings
- Branch related bonuses
- Shares into the business
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focused on your success
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
Think you have what it takes? Press APPLY now!
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.