Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Order Management Specialist (maternity cover) YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Order Management division of the Customer Operations organization with around 75 colleagues based in Gdynia. Altogether our major responsibility is to provide administrational support to our client-facing teams (usually these are Account Managers from the Sales department). As Order Management Specialists we cooperate with a number of internal teams and sometimes we also directly support external clients. WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
As an Order Management Specialist you will facilitate all administrative processes to assure that our client signs the proper contract, receives access to use our products and is correctly billed. We call our service "order to cash" because we manage the series of tasks that need to be processed from the moment the client puts an order till the invoice is paid. SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Preparing contracts for clients who decide to buy our products or services
- Creating client's accounts and granting system permissions for the proper services
- Managing billing process and assure that clients receive correct invoices
- Resolving compliance issues in cooperation with Compliance & Legal Teams
- Operating on a number of internal tools and applications related to customer relationship management (CRM)
- Responding to clients' queries assuring the highest standards of customer service
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE WITH:
- At least B2 knowledge of English language, additional languages as a plus
- Excellent communication skills to feel comfortable when collaborating with a number of different teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and applications
- Very good analytical and critical thinking skills to enable you to look for alternative solutions when facing e.g. system errors
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude for work in a fast paced and goal-oriented environment
- Previous experience in using CRM platforms such as Siebel or Salesforce and/or billing systems such as SAP
We care about benefits too.
- 1-month training that will get you prepared to deliver your daily tasks
- Buddy's support during your first months in the company and thorough on-boarding program to get you prepared for daily work
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- A range of development opportunities through traditional training, on-site and international projects
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, insurance, Multisport card, weekly fruit days and more than 10 sports teams to join
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Access to Refinitiv products with real-time economic data
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Two additional days off for charity events
- Free yoga classes and training sessions
We support our colleagues' wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Role: Order Management Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Gdynia, Gdynia, Gdynia
Apply for this job now.