MW Partners is currently seeking a Project Manager - Enterprise Sign Migration to work for our client who is a global leader in multimedia and creativity software products. Responsibilities and duties:
·Migrate legacy customers and EOL EchoSign systems.
- Alleviate manual selling, inconsistent selling and outdated post-sales processes.
- Provide better End-to-End Customer Experience as all products will be housed on the platform.
- Scale Sign Enterprise GTM.
- We have identified a gap in current resources to support this project from a legal perspective.
- 700+ customers that will be migrated during this project.
- We have identified two buckets of legacy customer contract templates: Standard vs. Non-Standard.
- Standard contract templates need to be reviewed at a deeper level to understand the additional characteristics included in the contract that could be considered non-standard.
- Non-standard contracts mean that the template has been altered. These contracts need to be reviewed to understand what non-standard characteristics are included in the contract.
- The Enterprise Sign Migration team has identified some characteristics that would deem a contract non-standard but will need support from the contractor to further tag each account + provide potential support to sales for contract navigation as these contracts will need to be re-negotiated.
- ·Eric Cox has approved an immediate hire in order to begin contract review for customers who we've targeted to migrate to the ETLA buying program where their legacy contract is up for renewal in Q3-Q4 of FY21. We need to ensure these customers renew via ETLA in order to avoid extending the migration project timelines.
·Experience of working with SFDC.
- Ability to navigate through multiple integration systems.
- Understanding of complex enterprise sales processes.
- Experience working in collaboration with several functions including sales, support, operations, legal, etc.
- Attention to detail with ability to spot unusual and typical patterns in sales contracts and sales processes.
·Potential interaction with sales to validate and educate on contractual findings once negotiations begin.
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Prem on #removed# or apply now.