Vantage Construction Corporation is seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation for commercial construction projects ranging from tenant renovations and fit-outs to base buildings.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- 2-5 years experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software, ProCore
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Hyper organized
Vantage Construction is a full-service general contractor with extensive experience in all aspects of commercial construction from tenant fit-out projects to complex base buildings in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Role: Project Manager - Construction
Apply for this job now.